– Give us a call, or fill out this online form to schedule your free estimate. We will come out to your home for our first meeting. In this meeting, we’ll learn all about your vision and discuss your ideas, budget, and specific wants/needs. We’ll also take some pictures and gather all the dimensions and measurements we need to provide you with an accurate quote.
– Once you’ve reviewed the quote and you’re ready to start the renovation process, give us a call to schedule a showroom appointment. During this appointment, we will review your project, select the products/materials needed to complete your project, and make any adjustments or changes to the design and overall scope of the project. After the appointment, we’ll provide you with a revised proposal that reflects any changes to your quote.
– After you receive your revised proposal, we will schedule a final meeting either at your home, or in our showroom. We will review the entire project one more time and answer any final questions. Once all paperwork is completed, we’ll issue your Project Start Date & Substantial Completion Date. Congratulations! Your planning is complete. Now all materials are ordered for your project.
– A week before construction begins, you’ll meet with your dedicated project manager at the pre-job meeting. Your project manager will give you some information about logistics, working times, best communication methods, and dust control in preparation for work to begin. Then, construction begins and your vision comes to life! Your project manager will contact you daily to keep you informed every step of the way.
– Your remodel is complete and your home transformed! We will complete a final walk through and take final job pictures. From the date your project is complete, you are covered by our worry-free one-year warranty, which includes labor & materials if any issues arise. Thank you for working with us, and we look forward to working with you on future remodels!
Agrusa & Sons specializes in capturing customers ideas and turning them into ethereal beauty.